Gluten-free brownies all your party guests will ♥
It's the one day each year everyone gets together to watch the biggest game of the year. The adults are glued to the TV while the kids roam the house playing with friends.
You guessed it, it's Super Bowl time!
A Super Bowl party isn't complete without delicious munchies, but what do you serve your gluten-free guests? Since parties are our passion here at Perfectly Printed Parties, we've searched high and low to find you a gluten-free recipe that tastes so good, even your non-gluten-free guests will take a bite.
Nantas Sodano, owner and head chef of CM2 Pizzeria & Bake Shop in Scottsdale, Arizona, invited us over to taste his gluten-free brownies. All we can say is OMG!
CM2 specializes in gluten free pizza and desserts, so we knew they'd be tasty, but we were amazed at how deliciously flavorful they really were. After tasting them, we knew we just had to share the recipe with our fans.
So here it is, but we can't stop there. You know our goal is to make your party planning a breeze, so check out our Football Printable Collection and Football Printable Invitation. They will make decorating for your party and inviting your guests super simple, yet absolutely awesome.
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup of sugar
- 12 ounces of melted coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- 21⁄4 cups of natural cocoa powder
- 11⁄2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- (Optional) 2 cups of your favorite nuts, chopped
- Combine the brown sugar, regular sugar, cocoa powder, and sea salt in a regular bowl.
- Combine coconut oil and vanilla extract in a stand-alone mixer for about 3 minutes, and then add the eggs and mix for about 2 minutes until the mixture is cloudy in appearance.
- Add the dry mixture (brown sugar, regular sugar, cocoa powder, and sea salt) into the mixer with the other wet ingredients and mix for about 3 minutes. Tip: using a rubber spatula, scrape the sides of the stand alone mixer to make sure that all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with coconut oil, just enough to cover the bottom and sides of the inside of the pan.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into the pan with a rubber spatula.
- Using about a 1⁄4 teaspoon of coconut oil, pat it on top of the mixture in the pan to ensure an even layer.
- If using nuts, add them to the top layer of the pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
Share photos of your Super Bowl party decorations with us on Instagram. And if you're in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, stop by CM2 Pizzeria & Bake Shop to taste their delectable gluten free pizzas, salads, and desserts.
- Perfectly Printed Parties Customer Service